As this event is drawing nearer there seems to be quite a buzz going on in the freelance world here in the UK – so I thought I would just update you on a few developments that have been happening.
As I mentioned in my previous article, the Professional Contractors Group (PCG) have nominated 23rd November as National Freelancers Day with events all over the UK to support and celebrate freelancers, contractors and strategy consultants.
A dedicated National Freelancers Day website has now gone live. On the site you can now find out:
- Details of the event
- How you can get involved
- General information about freelancing
- Background information about PCG
- Who is supporting the event
Ways to get involved
There are many ways you can join in, get involved and support the event. These include:
- Register for the National Freelancers Day special webcast
- Register for a local event
- Register for National Freelancers Day updates
- Follow @InsidePCG on Twitter and get a twibbon.
Please do what you can to support this event and celebrate freelancers and contractors in the UK.